Theme: 21st Century eLearning
Transforming Education, Employment, and Economies
Save Your Seat by Registering Today
Welcome to the 2014 eLearning Innovations Conference
Join us in Nairobi, Kenya and contribute to the theme of this annual international conference. It’s dedicated to ICT innovators, leaders, and educators seeking to enrich learning experiences using diverse technologies. Practitioners and scholars with an interest in eLearning and enriching how individuals and organizations learn, across all platforms and sectors are welcome.
Why register to attend? This international conference offers you:
- exceptional professional development opportunities
- extensive business-development opportunities
- unique networking among diverse stakeholders from all sectors
- space to initiate or develop collaborative learning initiatives
- authentic African-based experiences in a 5-star hotel
- a diverse representation of local, regional, and international delegates
Click here to see the preliminary (draft) Conference Program
Click on the ”Register” button to register and see payment options – it’s a simple 5 minute process!
Pre-Conference Workshops (1-day only)
$200 Registration Fee
The conference will be held at the prestigious five-star Safari Park Hotel & Casino.
You will enjoy amazing sights and sounds, and gorgeous sceneries before, during or after the event.
2014 Conference Partners
The 2014 eLearning Innovations Conference is a private-public sector collaborative initiative. This learning event is brought to you by Talents Coaching and Consulting Kenya (TALENTS) and the Public Service Commission (Kenya). Other sponsors/partners include: Ministry of Education (Kenya), ICT Ministry (Kenya), Vision 2030, Kenya School of Government, iHub, among other organizations. A dedicated team of our Program Committee members made up of a diverse thought leaders, volunteers, and speakers who have taken on various leadership roles is acknowledged.
- 3-day Conference: 29th – 31st July, 2014
- Expert Panels from all sectors
- Internationally-recognized thought leaders & dignitaries shaping eLearning
- Expert presenters in break-out sessions
- Networking events including a cocktail reception & awards
- Showcase of eLearning programs, products & services
“The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn” Alvin Toffler *eLearning is an umbrella term that refers to the “delivery of educational content or learning experiences delivered or enabled by electronic technology via a Web browser, synchronously and/or asynchronously. This could be over the public Internet or a private Intranet, with or without interactive features such as e-mail, chats, bulletin boards, and discussion groups. It also may include links to other resources and/or an online facilitator(s). It is synonymous with Web-based training and online learning. (Mungania, 2004).
For more information about attending, registration, sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities, please contact us.