Thank You for your Support and Engagement
in the 2014 eLearning Innovations Conference
Look forward to seeing you again in 2015!
To view some of the presentations that have been shared by the various speakers at the 2014 conference, go to
Annual Conference Features
This annual international conference is dedicated to ICT innovators, leaders, and educators seeking to enrich learning experiences using diverse technologies. Practitioners and scholars with an interest in eLearning and enriching how individuals and organizations learn, across all platforms and sectors are welcome.
- 3-day Conference
- Expert Panels from all sectors
- Internationally-recognized thought leaders & dignitaries shaping eLearning
- Expert presenters in break-out sessions
- Networking events including a cocktail reception & awards
- Showcase of eLearning programs, products & services
Presenters Publishing Opportunity
For those who presented at the 2014 Conference, please review the guidelines to getting published in an edited book!
Stay Connected on Social Media!
Plan to Join Us in 2015!
Why register to attend? This international conference offers you:
- exceptional professional development opportunities
- extensive business-development opportunities
- unique networking among diverse stakeholders from all sectors
- space to initiate or develop collaborative learning initiatives
- authentic African-based experiences in a 5-star hotel
- a diverse representation of local, regional, and international delegates
- Exceptional Learning & Networking!
Learning is at the core of all the presentations and in particular the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) to enhance learning. The rich-media presentations and speakers will discuss how various technologies are used to deliver learning. The term e-learning encompasses is used here as an umbrella term representing all modes of distance education that integrate electronic applications (Web-based, computers, mobile devices, etc.).
The conference presentations feature eLearning in its various forms of delivery:
- Mobile learning (mLearning)
- Computer-based instructional approaches (online learning)
- Blended approaches (combination of various media)
The eLearning revolution is a defining feature of learning in the 21st century! In Africa in particular, eLearning is on a dramatic rise. eLearning applications deliver learning that will not only transform individuals, organizations, and communities but have the potential to transform national economies. The conference presentations focus on how ICTs (computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc.) are transforming:
- The Education & Training practices
- Employability skills and Workforce development
- Economic opportunities/development
Pre-Conference Workshops (1-day only)
2015 dates will be announced soon
The previous conferences have been held at the prestigious five-star Safari Park Hotel & Casino.
You will enjoy amazing sights and sounds, and gorgeous sceneries before, during or after the event.
2014 Conference Partners
The 2014 eLearning Innovations Conference is a private-public sector collaborative initiative. This learning event is brought to you by Talents Coaching and Consulting Kenya (TALENTS) and the Public Service Commission (Kenya). Other sponsors/partners include: Ministry of Education (Kenya), ICT Ministry (Kenya), Vision 2030, Kenya School of Government, iHub, among other organizations. A dedicated team of our Program Committee members made up of a diverse thought leaders, volunteers, and speakers who have taken on various leadership roles is acknowledged.
“The illiterate of the 21st Century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn” Alvin Toffler
*eLearning is an umbrella term that refers to the delivery of educational content or learning experiences delivered or enabled by electronic technology via a Web browser, synchronously and/or asynchronously. This could be over the public Internet or a private Intranet, with or without interactive features such as e-mail, chats, bulletin boards, and discussion groups or via mobile devices. It also may include links to other resources and/or an online facilitator(s). It is synonymous with Web-based training and online learning. (Mungania, 2004).
For more information about attending, registration, sponsorship and/or exhibition opportunities, please contact us.